Friday, August 29, 2008

My New WoW Squidoo Page - The World of Warcraft T Shirt Shop !

I made something cool today on Squidoo.....a Wow T Shirt Shop ! I looked all around the internet for places that sold WoW T Shirts and I put them all together on a Squidoo page. Well actually I made two....one for general World of Warcraft T Shirts and one for Class specific World of Warcraft T shirts. The shirts range from the officially sanctioned Blizzard T shirts to fully personal t shirts made by people themselves. Some of them are really hilarious ! Check out my shops and let me know what you think !

Jade's WoW T Shirt Shop
Jade's WoW T Shirt Shop for Classes


For you up and coming Warhammer fans, I also made a Warhammer Store, you can find it at:

Warhammer Store

Ciao for now !

Jade

No comments: