Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hallow's End to Start on October 18th !

Hallow's End starts on the 18th ! YAY !!! This is my favorite season on WoW ! I love the silly masks you get and the wands that you can use on other group members. I love crashing the Wickerman Festival outside UC, and defending Southshore against the rampaging stink bombs. But I think what I love most is the Headless Horseman quest in Scarlet Monestary......that has to be the single coolest holiday mob, ever ! You also get the chance at a permanent mount drop from the Headless Horseman, a cool flame footed horse, just like his ! This year I WILL GET IT !!! You will also be able to use the new Achievement system, coming in today's patch, to track your progress, simply by hitting the "Y" key.

To read the full story on all the awesome stuff that Hallow's End has to offer, check out the Community site at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/events/hallowsend/

More Later....

Jade

No comments: